2nd Shift Press Operator
Coloma, Michigan 49038
2nd Shift 2:40pm-11:00pm Monday - Friday
2 positions available in Coloma, Michigan
· Reliable, regular and consistent attendance 5 days/week.
· Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations.
· Read process sheet to understand what is expected for each production run.
· Able to operate blow molding machinery as assigned.
· Trims excess material from molding product and trims parts using various hand tools such as knives and scrapers as well as trim fixtures as instructed by process sheet.
· Regrinds excess material and unsatisfactory pieces for reuse using grinding machine.
· Weighs finished pieces as instructed by process sheet.
· Assembles/finishes product utilizing secondary fixtures and machinery.
· Packs boxes of finished parts per process sheet instruction.
· Counts production, tags all boxes with operator ID tag and fills out production paperwork accurately.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
· No prior experience or training needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Entry Level