General Warehouse 2ND SHIFT-TRANSPORATION PROVIDED-ATTENDANCE INCENTIVES!!
Watervliet, Michigan 49098
TRANSPORTATION PROVIDED-ATTENDANCE INCENTIVES!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short Term Disability!
2nd shift Monday - Thursday 1:30pm to 12am Friday 1:30pm to 8:30pm or until finished.
Shift times may vary week to week.
· Utilize handheld I-pod device to locate inventory, assemble customer orders from stock and transport orders on pallets or shelves.
· Check accuracy and prepare orders for shipment utilizing tote scanning.
· Pack orders utilizing proper packing methods to make best use of carton space and packing material.
· Correctly calculate package weights, prepare invoices and process packages using shipping meter and rate chart.
· Participate in routine cycle counts.
· Weigh or count items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards. Sort and place materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
· Replenish stock levels in assigned bin locations from stock locations.
· Meet and maintain accuracy and productivity level requirements.
· Prepare delivery trucks for daily routes and cosmetically maintain delivery trucks.
· May drive vehicle to transport items between buildings or transport items from several locations for shipment.
· Partake in overall housekeeping of distribution center including cleaning, organizing, dusting, sweeping, etc.
· Other duties as assigned
· You have obtained your High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
· You practice safe work habits with a customer service focus in mind
Able to lift up to 50 to 75 lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour