• Runs CNC Mills and/or Lathes as outlined by the standard operating procedures.
• Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
• Maintains specifications by observing the manufacturing processes; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; and adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in cross-training initiatives.
• Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Must pass drug screen & background check.