Material Handler - 1st Shift
Watervliet, Michigan 49098
- Primarily responsible for maintaining the organization of products and returning items to the appropriate stock locations in the warehouse.
- Utilize handheld I-pod device to locate inventory and transport orders on pallets or shelves.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards. Sort and place materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Meet and maintain accuracy and productivity level requirements.
- Partake in overall housekeeping of distribution center including cleaning, organizing, dusting, sweeping, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a high school diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour