Bothell, Washington 98012
Company vehicle provided! Home based reporting with company vehicle!
WE WILL TRAIN!
18.50/hr. after training and based on performance $19.50
Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Holiday Pay, and Short Term Disability!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive company vehicle to premises and perform meter installations utilizing a handheld device.
- Field technicians performing meter work (inside and outside customers’ homes).
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Safety Oriented
- Minimize possibility of safety related incidents in field and office environment.
- Use and knowledge of computer skills to support daily operation.
- Various duties related to operation of project.
- Maintain tool and inventory.
- Ensure accurate and safe work practices are adhered to.
- Driving a service vehicle in highly congested traffic areas.
- Flexibility to alter service area when directed with short notice
- Experience with the Utilities is preferred, but not necessary.
- Intermediate level of computer skills preferred.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
·Punctual and reliable attendance
- Position requires that we work in all weather conditions
- Ability to navigate vehicle in high congested traffic areas safely
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent
Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass the following pre-employment requirements
- Criminal Background Check
- MVR Check
- Must pass Drug Screen
Full Time position
Pay: $18.50 per hour
Paid on a weekly basis