Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
The Project Engineer will report to the VP of Operational Excellence (OPEX) and work closely with the Operations, BD/Sales, IT, HR, and Finance teams. This person will be curious, consultative, and continually look for new ways to make our processes and data more useful and accessible. Initially, this individual will drive the design and implementation of high-quality reports and visualizations through Scope's current systems/sources and Qlik.
Bring structure to connect and enrich our wealth of customer and internal data to drive insights through leading and lagging indicators for business reviews and decision making
Oversee and manage reporting for the organization, including, but not limited to:
- Weekly and quarterly forecasting
- Weekly and quarterly KPI performance monitoring
- Trending of forecasts, bookings, activities, and other performance indicators
- Training, Safety, and Quality metrics
- Recruiting and retention efforts
- Build and run structured analyses, create compelling data visualizations, and derive meaningful insights to support leadership's strategic planning and decision making
- Support the leadership team in organizing and preparing materials for BD/sales efforts to include price modeling for projects
- Prepare analyses to support territory planning, management, and optimization
- Proactively monitor data quality and integrity across all sources, and contribute to the process and data governance to ensure confidence in our data
- Learn and support other business applications in use by our teams and support as needed
- Participate in a range of projects based on the needs of the greater organization
- Develop management control systems to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient.
- Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize costs.
- Supports follow-up of all Project stakeholders, externally and internally
- Helps to manage internal and external interfaces
- Maintain change management programs
- Prepare decisions by providing analysis and data
- Support the Quality Control measures outlined in the QA/QC program
- Collaborates with all supporting departments and teammates to optimize the productivity of field teams
- Develops procedures in standardized work format and provides training on new processes, tools, and equipment, including but not limited to developing and designing workplace layout and methods through the optimal use of motion economy principles, ergonomics, handling devices, etc
- Develops, implements, and maintains equitable labor standards
- Coordinates successful corrections to production problems using sound industrial engineering problem-solving techniques and practice
Education at experience
- Bachelor's in Industrial Engineering or Industrial Technology or equivalent
- 2 + years of experience in a Business Intelligence or Operations role
- Demonstrated ability to derive meaningful and actionable business insights from disparate data sources
- Excellent ability to work with visualization and data tools such as Qlik, QlikView, Tableau, Power BI, Domo, etc.
- Experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Google Sheets, Docs, Slides). High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM tool
- Consultative approach with strong written and verbal communication skills to engage with key stakeholders on a senior level
Salary: $75k to $85k / DOE