Bothell, Washington 98012
Scope Services is seeking a Project Manager witha proven record of success to manage a large field operations project in the Seattle, WA area.
In this role the Project Manager may manage projects of varying size and scope related to Metering in Electric, Water and Gas Utility markets in various locations.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and will work directly with both the client and Scope’s executive management team to ensure that all project deliverables are met. He or she will be responsible for coordinating and managing all aspects of the project and will hire and train new talent as needed to fulfill project and client needs. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. Compensation is based on market conditions, experience and capabilities.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accountability for all project financial, quality and safety requirements.
- Manage Scope Services assets and fleet on each project.
- Vet, hire, and train warehouse supervisor, project administrator, supervisors, auditors, and field technicians.
- Track project and employee performance.
- Participate in the development and adjustment of comprehensive project plans.
- Utilize leadership skills to continually create value for Scope Services and our customers.
- Write change orders, SOWs and other project documentation (as applicable).
- Issue management, resolution and escalation.
- Working in a highly independent environment.
Qualifications and skills to include:
- 5 years of experience in project management. Utility metering industry experience preferred.
- AMI deployment experience is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite with heavy Excel spreadsheet use.
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Must pass a background check and drug screening.
- Must have a current driver's license with a good driving record.
- Willingness to travel. Scope Services operates projects throughout the United States.
- Bachelor's Degree in; Business, Engineering, Operations or similar fields.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off, and Short Term Disability!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year