Bothell, Washington 98012
Scope Services in Seattle, WA, now has opportunities open for QA/QC Technicians! This role is responsible for ensuring the quality of installation for AMI Gas Modules.
Company vehicle provided. Home based reporting with company vehicle.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Holiday Pay, and Short Term Disability!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Work with Project Management team to achieve quality KPIs
- Create and maintain accurate recordkeeping
- Manage database and submittal spreadsheets
- Assist with the creation of quality control standards
- Review all data for discrepancies and bring findings forward to the appropriate individual(s)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate various computer and IT systems.
- Ability to read, interpret, and work with documents
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, and the ability to create and edit documents and spreadsheets.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory working relationships with co-workers, vendors, and the general public and other personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Education or equivalent
- Prior AMI Gas Module experience preferred
Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass the following pre-employment requirements
- Criminal Background Check
- MVR Check
- Must pass Drug Screen
Full Time position
Paid on a weekly basis
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour