Kent, Washington 98030
Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Holiday Pay, and Short Term Disability!
Warehouse duties to include:
Shipping legacy Inventory
Maintain vehicle fleet
Maintain proper Housekeeping of warehouse
Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading of goods and supplies and ensuring proper handling of the same.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area.
- Maintaining quality in the warehouse and keeping track of all damaged inventory and reporting the same to the supervising authorities
- Proper packing, labeling and tagging of the inventory in the warehouse.
- Maintaining and servicing of warehouse equipment like forklift, trucks, and railcars
- Conducting cycle counts of inventory and managing daily log registers.
- Efficiently carrying out all orders of the supervisors.
- Working in accord with all safety regulations of the warehouse.
- Coordinating work with fellow workers and other team members.
- Will need to be able to drive 26 ft box truck.
Skills and Specifications
- Basic knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate workings with internal and external workers of the company.
- Should have the ability to work in a team.
- Should be physically fit and be able to complete all assigned work efficiently.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the day.
- Should possess time management skills and be able to meet targets.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or a GED equivalent.
- Experience and/or the knowledge of using warehouse equipment.
Must pass the following pre-employment requirements
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
- MVR check
Job Type: Full-time
Paid on a weekly basis