Water Jet Operator
Bangor, Michigan 49103
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review Water Jet dispatch list with Production Coordinator.
- Input information into spreadsheets on Water Jet computers.
- Fill out checklist verifying material setup, program, and procedures.
- Inform offloaders of jobs/needs and/or give direction.
- Troubleshoot quality issues and programs with production/design.
- Verify quality of product produced by machines.
- Fix sump pump. Clear sump pump of debris.
- PM Machine monthly.
- Grease machine weekly.
Qualification and Skills
- Be able to complete simple math
- Be able to use hand tools
- Oversee 1-2 people
- Stand for a 10 hour shift
$13-$14 per hour -With opportunities to advance financially by completing various stages of training and certification.
1st Shift 6am to 4:30pm Monday -Thursday
2nd Shift 2pm to 12:30am Monday –Thursday
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $14.00 per hour