Installation of modules on existing residential gas meters throughout the Puget Sound Energy footprint. Company will pay to train you and outfit you with the tools needed to safely install modules. Work independently but as part of a team! Home-based reporting and schedule flexibility to meet your needs. Clock in at your first installation of the day.
- $24.00 per hour during paid training – we will train you on the gas module installation and safety procedures – after training certification and meeting promotion guidelines.
- $25.00 per hour after training and compliance with Safety, Quality, Attendance and Production standards
- Uncapped production incentives and team production bonus
- Full-time 40 + hours per week
- Paid overtime
- Weekly pay
- Employee referral program – $300.00 per person if your referral works for a minimum of 60 days and meets all requirements (after training period).
- Vehicle with gas, maintenance & insurance all company paid
- Company vehicle is closely monitored for company business use only!
- You must have a secure place to park the company vehicle at your home
- All Safety (PPE) Equipment and tools
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance available
- Pay for most major holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Career advancement opportunities
Minimum Qualifications Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- US work authorization
- Able to work Monday through Friday 7:30AM – 4PM with some occasional Saturdays.
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Effective communication skills (English speaking, reading, and writing)
- Must be able to lift a minimum of thirty-five pounds
- Ability to get in and out of the vehicle, stand, walk five or more miles per day, bend, twist, stoop, and work on your knees for prolonged periods of time.
- Background in utility, construction, electrical, plumbing, irrigation, HVAC, landscaping trades, or manufacturing is a huge plus.
Your ability to demonstrate that you have the following are a Plus:
- Safety First and Quality Orientation
- Good Attendance – Dependability and reliability – arrive on time every day
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Skilled using Smartphone applications
- Care and maintenance of company issued tools and inventory
- Pre-employment DOT drug test
- Criminal background check
- Driving record check
- Random drug tests
Join our Growing Team! Apply Today!
Scope Services, Inc. – Working in the Utility Industry nationwide since 1965