Control Panel Wirers Needed!
- Connects wires between individual component leads, connectors, terminals, and contact points. Cuts wire to specified lengths and routes, combs, twists, wraps, ties, and attaches wire to terminal points based on electrical schematics, and/or wire lists to Customer specifications.
- Experience with electrical enclosures, electrical assemblies, controls, switches, functional relays, revenue meters, etc.
- Must have two (2) years hands-on industrial electrical control panel wiring experience, preferably within the past 4 years
- Must have industrial background – Wiring relay control panels and interface equipment based on point-to-point wiring diagrams, and/or wire lists
- Read and wire from point-to-point wiring diagram and bill of materials.
- Have working knowledge of electrical controls components.
- Be dependable and detail orientated.
- Have the ability to perform a variety of complex tasks requiring knowledge of panel assembly.
- Pass a DOT drug screen.
- Pass a pre-employment criminal history check.
- Electrical experience in industrial/commercial wiring, is a plus!
- Mechanical knowledge and aptitude
- Familiarity with electrical systems and components.
- Proficiency in the use of hand tools and power tools.
- Experience – 1 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials, up to 25Lbs.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend, kneel and reach during working hours
- Perform repetitive to non-repetitive wiring tasks constantly using hands and arms.
- Ability to work above or below shoulder height for extended periods of time.
- Ability to see and handle small parts and wires of different colors.