Responsibilities: Safety Sensitive Position
· Follow and adhere to all Scope safety rules, commercial driving laws and regulations for a safety sensitive position. Follow client safety policy.
· Drive commercial vehicle for up to 8 to 10 hours per day 5 to 6 days per week. (8-5 or 12-9:30pm)
· Will work assigned shifts and be available after hours as needed.
· Will work assigned packages in areas assigned by Supervisor or Lead.
· Will maintain a safe work environment.
· Safely operate a company vehicle.
· Follow Client’s safety procedures.
· Attend and participate in daily safety meetings and training meetings.
· Ensure proper reporting procedures are followed.
· Ensure that all field service work assigned is performed accurately and timely.
· Connect and disconnect electric meters.
· Set electric meters.
· Conduct investigations on electric meters
· Read electric meters.
· Navigate using tools such as Tough Books, GPS, and maps
· Maintain a professional attitude on and off work hours.
· Possess and demonstrate customer service skills.
· Ability to work within a team.
· Ability to work unsupervised.
· Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Capable of working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Good understanding of operations and basic customer service needs.
· Read and comprehend maintenance manuals and technical instructions.
· Familiar with all company policies and procedures including the Scope Services Safety Manual
· High School Graduate or equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license with three to five years of continuous driving experience.
· Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
· Computer skills and familiarity with utilizing Microsoft office suite.
· Be in compliance with all Scope and commercial driving laws and regulations for a commercial driving safety sensitive position.
· Stooping, reaching, twisting/standing.
· Normal functioning senses, good eyesight, color vision, field and depth perception.
· Environment will be outside conditions.
· Must be able to work in all extreme hot and cold weather conditions and terrains.
· Exposure to heat, cold, noise and water.
· Must be willing to work extended and irregular hours.
· Ability to adjust to inclement weather changes.
· Work around all types of animals.
· Drive, sit approx. 7-8 hours accumulatively.
· Walk and stand approx. 2 hours per day, accumulatively approx. 7 min at a time.
· Must be able to lift 15 lbs. max.
· Must be able to push, pull and lift 15 pounds of force for meter box work.
Fill out the form below.