Field Service Technicians are required to perform visual inspections on gas meter devices for signs of tampering/damage. If a device is damaged, or shows signs of tampering, the device will need to be exchanged. Technicians are also required to program all devices.
- Weekly Pay.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance offered.
- Holiday Pay.
- A $300 referral bonus. If you are hired, refer a friend who passes background and works 90 consecutive days, you are eligible for a bonus!
- Company vehicle provided during work hours.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to complete assigned task in a timely manner
- PC experience
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well within a team
- Able to work independently
- Able to walk, bend, twist, kneel and safely enter and exit a vehicle.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good Driving Record.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Able to pass a DOT drug screen that goes back 30 days.
- Able to pass a pre-employment criminal history check.
- Can safely operate a company authorized vehicle.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.