Essential Duties include the following.
• Paints product according to paint specifications. Tack out drips and runs.
• Select appropriate paint or mix paints using automated paint mixing equipment.
• Operate hand-held spray guns or other mechanized painting or product coating equipment.
• Masks off all areas not requiring paint.
• Applies primer and topcoat and checks for drips, runs, and evidence of gouges after drying.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Tack or buff out primer runs if possible.
• Mixes paint with thinner according to paint specification sheet and the handling time required.
• Paint small items or apply touch-ups using paint brushes.
• Cleans painting equipment and paint booth.
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Good Attendance is requisite for being able to perform the essential functions of this job.
• Ensure trailer frame is stable and secure on the lifts prior to commencing painting
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Must be dependable, open to changes and new ideas, adaptable to new situations and challenges, and use time wisely.
• The ability to satisfactorily work alone, and willingness to work with others respectfully and professionally in a team environment, with reasonable instructions, training, and supervision.
• The ability to accomplish a task with concern for all the areas involved, including the ability to notice inconsistencies/faults in parts, equipment, or production processes to prevent faulty products leaving the facility.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Relevant and recent experience working in an industrial paint department required.
Fill out the form below.