Residential HVAC Tune Up Technician
Role and Responsibilities:
• System diagnostic testing
Indoor and outdoor coil cleaning (if accessible)
Refrigerant level inspection
Condensate drain cleaning (if accessible)
Operating and maintaining a company vehicle responsibly.
Benefits and Perks:
· Scope Services offers the ability to accrue HVAC Journeyman’s hours
· Scope Services offers the ability to accrue Electrical Journeyman’s hours
· Company issued Vehicle
This is a long term position.
· Basic knowledge of hand tools, including but not limited to, cordless hammer drill, screwdrivers, wire strippers, Manifold Gauge and Refrigerant Hoses.
· Basic HVAC knowledge
· Knowledge of handling of HCFC and HFC Refrigerants
· Customer service skills
· Great written and verbal communication
· Ability to complete assigned work without direct supervision
· Professional appearance
· Quick learner
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Clean driving record
· EPA 608 Type 2 Certification (Required)
· EPA 608 Universal Certification (Preferred)
· Cleanliness and general maintenance of company issued vehicle / materials.
Pay: $18.00 – $19.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Fill out the form below.