Need WorkForce Or Utility Solutions?
Smart Grid &
- Installation of water, gas & electric meters
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial
- Demand Response Programs
- Battery Back-up Installation
- Energy Audits
- Credit & Collection Services
- Meter Reading
- Service Start/Stop
- Atmospheric Corrosion Audits
- Construction, Maintenance & Operations
- Coal, Nuclear, Boiler, Welding, Solar & Wind
- Direct Hire, Contract & Consulting
- Full-Time, Temporary Placement, Temp-2-Perm
Services by KVA
- Relay Panels
- Construction & Maintenance of Transmission & Distribution Substations
Our first commitment is to safety in the workplace. We incorporate detailed safety procedures into our training courses and standard work processes.
We utilize an advanced Learning Management System and decades of field experience to customize the training of the workforce to meet the specific demands of every project.
We monitor all operations and perform regularly scheduled quality audits. Our audit program ensures quality work and data accuracy.
Using a state-of-the-art call center, we provide a dedicated team and multi lingual telephony and data systems to fulfill all of your call center needs."
We provide a fully compliant and SOC2 Certified environment to ensure your data is safe and secure against evolving cyber threats.
Comprehensive planning and reporting across all phases of each project. An effective and detailed plan from conception and initiation through ramp-up, execution, performance/monitoring, and project close is key to our success.
We leverage a tailorable Work Order Management Solution to track inventory and assets, schedule and dispatch work, push data to technicians, and providing near real time monitoring and reporting of the project's progress.
Scope’s strategy for data management includes data collection, analysis, and retention. This empowers our team and clients to make data-driven decisions.